Author Topic: Need help...  (Read 4209 times)

Offline flitchard

  • Silly Adventurer
  • **
  • Posts: 94
Need help...
« on: November 07, 2011, 10:44:13 AM »
Okay, a few things.

1: I heard I need to "Revert" someone, but I can't get them to take the item I think I need...
2: I think the baton is part of a paintbrush, but where are the bristles?
3: I see the harp, but someone is using it...
4: Where do I use the instruments once I have them...?

Offline aeisa

  • Wizard's Slave
  • *
  • Posts: 13
Re: Need help...
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2011, 10:55:12 AM »
I can't help much, but regardng the harp, you need to distract the muse playing it.  Since they've told you they appreciate human artworks, where might you find somethin to interest them?

Answer:
Spoiler (mouse over to reveal):

By the way, would you mind helping me out too?  Could you spell out what you did to get the horn after
Spoiler (mouse over to reveal):

Offline flitchard

  • Silly Adventurer
  • **
  • Posts: 94
Re: Need help...
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2011, 11:04:47 AM »
How did you revert the beast? He won't take the item I'm offering him? Oh, he's still a prince right now...

Offline KatieHal

  • Designer, Public Relations Director
  • Administrator
  • Phoenix Groupie
  • *****
  • Posts: 6561
  • Gender: Female
  • Snark Advocate
    • Phoenix Online Studios
Re: Need help...
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2011, 11:13:32 AM »
That will happen automatically when you've reached a certain point in the Episode. Focus on gathering ingredients for now.

Katie Hallahan
~Designer, PR Director~

"Change is the constant, the signal for rebirth, the egg of the phoenix." Christina Baldwin

I have a blog!

Offline AzzyGale

  • Wizard's Slave
  • *
  • Posts: 46
Re: Need help...
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2011, 11:16:43 AM »
As for the paintbrush...I am assuming you've been to Beast Castle thoroughly..

Did you
Spoiler (mouse over to reveal):
« Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 11:19:54 AM by AzzyGale »

Offline flitchard

  • Silly Adventurer
  • **
  • Posts: 94
Re: Need help...
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2011, 12:40:32 PM »
What am I looking for? I just get told it's too dark if I try to move the barrels...

Offline AzzyGale

  • Wizard's Slave
  • *
  • Posts: 46
Re: Need help...
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2011, 12:47:46 PM »
But you are down there, or do you
Spoiler (mouse over to reveal):
If the latter's the case then first you need to
Spoiler (mouse over to reveal):
,

Once you do that, and go down there, look very carefully around everything.

If you have already been there and know the place..

Spoiler (mouse over to reveal):

You are looking for something that may work as part of the brush...just what can you use to make that bristle??   
« Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 12:53:01 PM by AzzyGale »

Offline flitchard

  • Silly Adventurer
  • **
  • Posts: 94
Re: Need help...
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2011, 01:21:24 PM »
Also, I found out that you also need to light up the area under the barrel if you want to find anything.

Now, where do I PLAY the instruments.

I only need the fruit now.

Offline KatieHal

  • Designer, Public Relations Director
  • Administrator
  • Phoenix Groupie
  • *****
  • Posts: 6561
  • Gender: Female
  • Snark Advocate
    • Phoenix Online Studios
Re: Need help...
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2011, 01:33:34 PM »
There are some BIG hints about where the insturments would be important.

Katie Hallahan
~Designer, PR Director~

"Change is the constant, the signal for rebirth, the egg of the phoenix." Christina Baldwin

I have a blog!

Offline flitchard

  • Silly Adventurer
  • **
  • Posts: 94
Re: Need help...
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2011, 02:58:01 PM »
Yes, and, as I figured out:

Spoiler (mouse over to reveal):

Spoiler (mouse over to reveal):

Offline flitchard

  • Silly Adventurer
  • **
  • Posts: 94
Re: Need help...
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2011, 06:04:44 PM »
When in doubt...
Spoiler (mouse over to reveal):

Offline flitchard

  • Silly Adventurer
  • **
  • Posts: 94
Re: Need help...
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2011, 06:12:31 PM »
Hint: She's no genie, though she may have golden eyes...

Spoiler (mouse over to reveal):

Offline flitchard

  • Silly Adventurer
  • **
  • Posts: 94
Re: Need help...
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2011, 06:39:13 PM »
OH!

Didja talk to the Mountgo bros. At the clothing shop? THAT might be the missing step...
 

anything