- Larry 8 will be released for PS2 and xBox
- There will be NO fighting. There will be many arcade subgames, which can be skipped, although this means that you don't get to see the "reward"!
- There's still a year to go. I must admit that I don't know what developers do in the last year of development but they must be doing something so perhaps there will be something left for Al to do...
- The screenshot really shows a scene from Larry 6 (it's when you look through the whole in the men's shower. This is one of the insider-jokes the developers promised to include.
- Larry Laffer will have at least one cameo as a talking photograph on a door. However there is a screenshot that indicates that he will appear more often.
- Lefty's bar will be accessable in 3D (you know, form LSL1)
- LSL 8will feature a masturbating monkey
- The dialogues will be very ... unusual. The developers started with the premise that branched dialogue sucks and they have created an entirely new system. I didn't quite figure out how it works yet, but let's hope it doesn't suck even more!