Job Posting – Concept Artist
Phoenix Online is looking for someone to join our Art Department for Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller in creating an engaging and unique artistic style for this upcoming adventure game!
This is a paid position; full-time work is preferred, but part-time availability will be considered for the right candidate. As Phoenix Online is an online-based company, you will be working from your location and are expected to be available online via Skype and email during work hours.
- Assist in creating unique and interesting environments, characters, and cutscenes consistent with the game's art style
- Work with team leads and designers to brainstorm, create, and critique artistic work for the game
- Creation of concept and game art in digital mediums
- Creation of art for marketing purposes
- Experience with and access to programs such as Photoshop, Corel Painter, and/or Illustrator
- Flexbility to match established art styles is essential
- Previous gaming industry experience is preferred but not required
- Availability of 40 hours a week
- Ability to multi-task is critical
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Daily communication with the development team via Skype is required
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com
For portfolios, we prefer online portfolios. Either send us a link to your website, or a link to download the files.