We are looking for an enthusiastic Cinematic Artist to join our team for The Silver Lining. This is an unpaid, volunteer position.
Our ideal candidate will have an eye for cinematic material and be able to shape sequences in-game to give The Silver Lining a truly cinematic and dynamic feel. You will be working directly with new tools implemented for the Unity Engine, alongside a hardworking, dedicated team.
The position is volunteer basis, but with the potential of becoming a paid position in the future.
- Creating game cutscenes and interactive dialogs with a great eye for pacing, acting, and timing using existing animations.
- Communicate regularly with Designers, Leads, and fellow team members to improve visual cinematic quality of our games.
- Work with cameras and staging in the Unity engine.
- Work efficiently, bringing quality to the work even under tight deadlines.
- Experience with editing tools such as Premiere, or Final Cut Pro.
- Great eye for cinematography and editing.
- Able to learn, understand and adapt art to technical pipelines and basic understanding of scripting logic.
- Previous experience or proven abilities. You must submit a portfolio with your application.
- Both a good team player and able to work individually.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to take critiques.
- Ready availability on Skype and email. Our studio is online-based, meaning you will be working from your own location and must be online during work hours.
- Availability of at least 10 hours a week
- Strong interest in computer games and knowledge of adventure games is a plus
- Ability to learn quickly.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com
For portfolios, we prefer online portfolios. Either send us a link to your website, or a link to download the files.