Phoenix Online is looking for a game server developer with a technical background to create and administrate server-side solutions. This position will involve the creation of a basic website and a cloud-driven game server. This is a paid position for a three month contract with the potential of being long term.
- Implementation of a website for displaying game statistics and providing basic admin and user creation functionalities.
- Working to create a robust server-side solution for orchestrating multiple small games running simultaneously in asynchronous fashion.
- Working closely with the game client developer to implement and test the game server API.
- Maintaining the server and assisting with any troubleshooting should problems arise.
- Communicating clearly and promptly with team members across different departments.
- Strong background in C#
- Experience with Web 2.0 Languages and Frameworks
- Well-versed in server security
- Experience working with databases, especially the NoSQL subset
- Familiarity with the Unity Game Engine a plus
- Both a good team player and able to work individually
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to take critiques
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Solution-oriented and proactive
- Must be set up for conversations through Skype
- Availability of a minimum of 30 hours/week
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com
For portfolios, we prefer online portfolios. Either send us a link to your website, or a link to download the files.