We are looking for a Producer to join our team to work on The Silver Lining Episode 5! This is an excellent learning opportunity to get direct experience with the development process alongside the talented and hard-working team behind The Silver Lining, Cognition, and Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Father 20th Anniversary.
This is an unpaid volunteer position (we can work around any class schedules).
Knowledge of the King's Quest series and other adventure games as well as the Unity engine and 3D software and programming pipelines a plus.
The position is volunteer basis, but with the potential of becoming a paid position in the future.
- Manage incoming requests from various departments within The Silver Lining project.
- Coordinate, track, and manage the activities of personnel to ensure that project tasks are completed on time.
- Liaise with different departments to facilitate communications.
- Provide motivation and direction to ensure that project goals, objectives, milestones, and deliverables are achieved.
- Supply updates to directors and leads, including status reports, skype calls, and regular written communications with everyone involved.
- Contribute to a positive work environment.
- Able to communicate effectively with technical, and creative personnel
- Experience managing teams and delivering projects on time
- Experience managing schedules and employees to achieve desired results
- Great verbal and written communications skills
- Able to facilitate and mediate conflict
- Unrelenting self-motivation and initiative
- Passion for video games
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com
For portfolios, we prefer online portfolios. Either send us a link to your website, or a link to download the files.