We are looking for Animation Interns to join our team to work on Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller and other projects! This is an excellent learning opportunity to get direct experience with the development process alongside the talented and hard-working team behind The Silver Lining, Cognition, and the upcoming Jane Jensen\'s Moebius.
This is an unpaid internship position (we can work around any class schedules).
- Responsible for animating 3D character models in a fantasy environment with realistic and fantasy looking characters and environments
- Set up the mainframe for the in-game cutscenes and work directly with the content programmers to implement them in the game.
- Polish current animations as needed.
- Experience in great lipsync animation a plus
- Must be proficient in Maya.
- Brings high level of artistic / animation accomplishment to the solution of artistic problems.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to take critiques
- Portfolio/website demonstrating your skills.
- Solution oriented and proactive
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Must be set up for conversations over Skype and MSN Messenger.
- Availability of a minimum of 25 hours/week is required.
- Strong interest in computer games and familiarity with adventure games is a plus.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com
For portfolios, we prefer online portfolios. Either send us a link to your website, or a link to download the files.