We are looking for an enthusiastic Video Editor Intern to join our team to work on Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller and other projects! This is an excellent learning opportunity to get direct experience with the development process alongside the talented and hard-working team behind The Silver Lining, Cognition, and the upcoming Jane Jensen\'s Moebius.
This is an unpaid internship position (we can work around any class schedules).
- •Capture video from in-game.
- Edit video for in-game purposes or promotional material.
- Screenshots from the game for promotional material or references.
- Good notion of timing for video editing.
- Experience with video editors such as Premiere, Vegas or Final Cut.
- Post-production software experience (After Effects, Combustion, etc)
- •High end machine able to capture video at 720p or higher at 30 fps.
- Experience in audio editing a plus.
- •Good eye for putting awesome trailers and recap videos.
- •Excellent communication skills with the ability to take critiques
- •Solution oriented and proactive
- •Ability to meet deadlines.
- •Must be set up for conversations over Skype.
- •Availability of a minimum of 25 hours/week is required.
- •Strong interest in computer games and familiarity with adventure games is a plus.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For portfolios, we prefer online portfolios. Either send us a link to your website, or a link to download the files.