We are looking for an enthusiastic interns to join our public relations and community teams to work on Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller and other projects! This is an excellent learning opportunity to get direct experience with the development process alongside the talented and hard-working team behind The Silver Lining, Cognition, and the upcoming Jane Jensen\'s Moebius.
This is an unpaid internship position (we can work around any class schedules).
- •Interacting with and promoting the growth of the community on Phoenix Online social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, forums, etc)
- •Increasing brand awareness, internet traffic, and interactions with the community on all channels
- •Become part of the Phoenix Online community by actively participating and engaging with others
- •Utilize social networks to strengthen relationships with Phoenix Online gamers all around the world, evaluating their impressions with the game
- •Reporting and quantifying important data regarding feedback and suggestions from the community
- •Ability to follow and engage with new community members to help Phoenix learn and grow
- •Creating content to promote and engage the community
- •Researching and seeking out new communities for outreach
- •Working with the team to generate ideas for publicity, contests, and community outreach, as well as implementing those ideas
- •Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- •Excellent English grammar skills (Other languages a plus)
- •Understanding of SMF forums, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Pinterest
- •An energetic attitude, ready to jump into projects and be highly interactive with the community
- •Graphic design, web design, creative writing, audio and/or video editing skills a plus
- Available to communicate with the team on Skype on a daily basis
- Availability of 40 hours a week is preferred; a minimum of 25 hours/week is required
- Strong interest in computer games and familiarity with adventure games is a plus
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com
For portfolios, we prefer online portfolios. Either send us a link to your website, or a link to download the files.