POStudios Forum

The Royal Archives => The Dark Age => Off-Topic => Topic started by: tessspoon on February 18, 2010, 07:56:39 AM

Title: You Awaken In Port Bruce
Post by: tessspoon on February 18, 2010, 07:56:39 AM
You Awaken In Port Bruce (clicky (http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=20677329926&sid=1))

You awaken on your pallet as usual. You sit up as you slowly wake up. Glancing over the small room where you and the other apprentice sleep, you don't see much, just two small chests sitting on the floor across the room and Mikel's pallet. Which is empty.

Did you accidentally sleep in? Why didn't Mikel wake you?  Master Rades is a fairly good master, but the master shipwright did disapprove of tardiness.

Slightly confused and still not fully awake, you stand up.

There are two chests here.
There are two pallets here.
There is a door to the south.

>

Title: Re: You Awaken In Port Bruce
Post by: Jafar on February 18, 2010, 08:12:44 AM
>KILL SELF



...Don't look at me like that... ::)
Title: Re: You Awaken In Port Bruce
Post by: tessspoon on February 18, 2010, 08:50:52 AM
>KILL SELF

You run around in circles for a few seconds and then consider ramming your head into the wall repeatedly, then reconsider.

You wonder at your bout of temporary craziness. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to escape from that Asylum after all... even if those weird cat guards were way too creepy for their own good...

>
Title: Re: You Awaken In Port Bruce
Post by: Delling on February 18, 2010, 09:26:18 AM
>get ye flask


:D ::) :P
Title: Re: You Awaken In Port Bruce
Post by: tessspoon on February 18, 2010, 09:33:55 AM
>get ye flask

After looking around for several seconds, you realize you can't get ye flask, Thy Dungeonman this be not.

>
Title: Re: You Awaken In Port Bruce
Post by: Haids1987 on February 18, 2010, 07:56:25 PM
Haha!  I thought it was Thy Dungeonman too!  ;D
Title: Re: You Awaken In Port Bruce
Post by: PirateKingChris on February 19, 2010, 04:39:38 PM
>Look at chests
Title: Re: You Awaken In Port Bruce
Post by: tessspoon on February 19, 2010, 08:14:12 PM
>Look at chests

They look ancient, having been used by who knows how many previous apprentices over the years. They have locks on them, but neither you or Mikel ever bother locking them; you don't have much worth stealing.

>
Title: Re: You Awaken In Port Bruce
Post by: Delling on February 20, 2010, 07:01:46 AM
>open your chest
>get stuff
Title: Re: You Awaken In Port Bruce
Post by: tessspoon on February 20, 2010, 08:18:26 AM
>open your chest
>get stuff

You find:

Two changes of clothes
Boots
Knife
Random Bits of Junk: some string, eagle feather, pebbles, bits of carved wood, vial of some kind of liquid.

You never can seem to throw anything away.

You take everything and change into the clothes and boots; you really don't care to walk around in your pajamas barefoot all day.

(You receive an item: Knife)
(You receive an item: Pile of Junk)
(You receive an item: Extra Change of Clothes)

>
Title: Re: You Awaken In Port Bruce
Post by: Haids1987 on February 20, 2010, 02:29:23 PM
>Examine pallets
Title: Re: You Awaken In Port Bruce
Post by: tessspoon on February 21, 2010, 09:23:05 AM
>Examine pallets

They're straw-filled mattresses, nothing special. They're not too terribly comfortable, but much better than the floor at any rate.

>
Title: Re: You Awaken In Port Bruce
Post by: Haids1987 on February 21, 2010, 10:46:16 AM
>Take nap
Title: Re: You Awaken In Port Bruce
Post by: tessspoon on February 21, 2010, 11:49:38 AM
>Take nap

Since you seem to be late already anyways, a few more minutes won't hurt, right?

You lie down and go back to sleep for a few more minutes.

>
Title: Re: You Awaken In Port Bruce
Post by: crayauchtin on February 21, 2010, 05:55:30 PM
>wake up.
>look for coffee.
Title: Re: You Awaken In Port Bruce
Post by: tessspoon on February 21, 2010, 06:36:57 PM
>wake up.
>look for coffee.

You wake from you nap and search blearily around for coffee. Who can start the day without that wonderful drug?

Sadly, the little room is devoid of even a drop.

>
Title: Re: You Awaken In Port Bruce
Post by: crayauchtin on February 21, 2010, 06:53:55 PM
>drink vial of strange liquid, just in case it's caffeinated.
Title: Re: You Awaken In Port Bruce
Post by: tessspoon on February 21, 2010, 07:04:26 PM
>drink vial of strange liquid, just in case it's caffeinated.

You open the vial and take a small sip - and immediately spit it back out.

Definitely not caffeine, it tastes like old mattress (which has a sweaty, meaty taste)*.

You put the vial with the rest away. You *don't* want to try that again.

>

*Points to whoever gets the reference!
Title: Re: You Awaken In Port Bruce
Post by: Haids1987 on February 21, 2010, 08:27:49 PM
>Whip out cell phone and text Dennis