COGNITION: AN ERICA REED THRILLERTM
FBI agent Erica Reed has an uncanny talent: she can see the past and piece together how a crime unfolded. But not even this sixth sense could save her younger brother, Scott, from a brutal serial killer. Three years later, the investigation into Scott’s murder has gone cold -- but Erica’s work has only just begun. A serial killer is loose in Boston -- one who seems to be leaving deliberate clues that only Erica, with her unique post-cognitive abilities, can uncover. Is she finally on her way to solving Scott’s murder? Or, blinded by vengeance, is she falling into a trap that could cost Erica her life? And how does this new killer know her secret? Cognition is a thrilling adventure that grips you and won’t let go.
- Use Erica's post-cognition ability to explore crime scenes and find the clues
- Track down four different serial killers over four episodes
- Gorgeous, gloomy and atmospheric hand-drawn graphic novel style
- A thrilling episodic adventure game with a gripping storyline and plenty of twists
- Award-winning soundtrack by Austin Haynes and featuring the Scarlet Furies
- From the creators of the The Silver Lining, with Story Consultant Jane Jensen and Art Director Romano Molenaar