Job Posting – Web Developer/Designer
Phoenix Online is looking for a web developer/designer with a technical background to make professional websites. This position will work mainly with the back end of our web sites and functionality; some front end web design work is also desired, but these roles may be filled by separate candidates. .
This is a paid contract position.
- Implementation of web pages for Phoenix Online products.
- Aid in the design of flash elements for Phoenix Online website and products.
- Development and/or implementation of complex systems and back end functionality, such as marketplaces, forums, etc.
- Responsible for maintaining the sites, and updating them with new content.
- Communicate clearly and promptly with team members across different departments to update and implement website designs.
- Understanding of easy to navigate web layouts, as well as understanding of user choices.
- Great sense of aesthetics for web design.
- PHP experience required
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience with Adobe Flash desirable.
- Both a good team player and able to work individually.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to take critiques.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Solution oriented and proactive.
- Must be set up for conversations through Skype.
- Availability of a minimum of 15-20 hours/week.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For portfolios, we prefer online portfolios. Either send us a link to your website, or a link to download the files.