We are looking for an enthusiastic Animator to join our team. You will be working alongside the team that created the ambitious King\'s Quest inspired fan game The Silver Lining.
The current team is comprised from professionals in their fields, and many of the people in our team have gone off to high caliber studios in the industry after building their skills sets with The Silver Lining. We will ensure that your experience will be unique, and that you will learn invaluable information.
The position is volunteer basis, but with the potential of becoming a paid position in the future.
- Responsible for animating 3D character models in a fantasy environment with realistic and fantasy looking characters and environments.
- Set up the mainframe for the in-game cutscenes and work directly with the content programmers to implement them in the game.
- Polish current animations as needed.
- Experience in great lipsync animation a plus
- Brings high level of artistic / animation accomplishment to the solution of artistic problems.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to take critiques
- Portfolio/website demonstrating your skills.
- Solution oriented and proactive
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Must be set up for conversations over Skype and MSN Messenger.
- Ability to put in at least 15 hours of volunteer work weekly.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For portfolios, we prefer online portfolios. Either send us a link to your website, or a link to download the files.