Phoenix Online is looking for a web developer with a technical background to make professional websites. This position will work mainly with the back end of our web sites and functionality.
The position is volunteer basis, but with the potential of becoming a paid position in the future.
- Implementation of web pages for Phoenix Online products.
- Aid in the design of flash elements for Phoenix Online website and products.
- Development and/or implementation of complex systems and back end functionality, such as marketplaces, forums, etc.
- Responsible for maintaining the sites, and updating them with new content.
- Communicate clearly and promptly with team members across different departments to update and implement website designs.
- Understanding of easy to navigate web layouts, as well as understanding of user choices.
- Great sense of aesthetics for web design.
- PHP experience required
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience with Adobe Flash desirable.
- Both a good team player and able to work individually.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to take critiques.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Solution oriented and proactive.
- Must be set up for conversations through Skype.
- Availability of a minimum of 5-10 hours/week.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com
For portfolios, we prefer online portfolios. Either send us a link to your website, or a link to download the files.